Capacity 30 pax / Dimensions: 13m long x 2.8m wide / ideal for small groups or individual travellers – Daily Private chartered cruises (no join-in) from 1 up to 3 days (with overnight at local houses).
Sampans “Mekong Princess” (I & II)
Capacity 45 pax / Dimensions: 15m long x 3m wide / ideal for groups, equipped with toilets on board – Daily Private chartered Cruises (special itineraries possible on request).
Promotes respect between tourists and hosts, while building locals’ confidence.Today, the company operates an own-built flottila of 11 boats with designs and styles reflecting true authentic ancient “sampans”, using materials such as rattan, bamboo and exotic wood.
- Minimises negative economic, environmental and social impacts.
- Generates economic benefits for local people, enhances the community and improves working conditions.
- Involves local people in the decision-making process.
- Contributes to the conservation of the environment and cultural heritage.
- Provides an enjoyable tourism experience and opportunity for tourists to meet locals.
- Provides tourists with a greater understanding of local cultural, social and environmental issues.
- Provides access for physically challenged tourists.
Thanks to your continuing support, we're celebrating our sixteenth anniversary at AsiaTourAdvisor. You've helped us grow into the premier online tour operator for Asia. We offer a special $8 discount per pax for your booking of any tour with us The event only lasts for 5 days from 23/05/2013 to 28/05/2013 only. We will continue providing you with more better tour and services, and we hope you can continue to enjoy your trip, your satisfaction is our motivation.Check out our tours and book NOW!
1. What method of payment does AsiaTourAdvisor.com accept?
We accept these payment methods: credit cards, Paypal and cash deposit
2. Do i have to put a deposit or make a partial payment for a reservation?
You are required to make deposits or partial payments (30% at least) for your reservationRead full FAQ section