The Mekong Eyes combines regional boat-building traditions with modern comforts to become the perfect holiday vessel to cruise the Mekong in style.
At 39m long and 8.5m wide, the Mekong Eyes river cruiser was built out of an old, traditional rice barge with the finest quality wood, and artfully decorated by skilled craftsmen of the Mekong Delta.
Why Mekong Eyes? – One of the traditional ceremonies performed on a newly constructed Mekong boat is the “eye opening”. The eyes are painted on the bow for good luck, a wide-awake crew and fast and safe journeys.
It contains 15 lavishly furnished twin and double rooms and can accommodate up to 30 passengers. Each room has a private bathroom with shower and hot water, wardrobe, air-conditioning and fan. The rooms are well insulated against climate and sound, and all offer a phantastic panoramic view of the river.
There is a large dining room in lower deck, and a stylish upper-deck inside sitting lounge, an open sitting area and sun deck on the top.
- Class: River cruiser
- Max length: 39m (125 ft.)
- Max beam: 8.5m (27 ft.)
- Draft: 1.8m
- Load: 400 tons
- Number of rooms: 15 (9 twins and 6 doubles). All are deluxe standard with hot shower bathrooms attached.
- 1 dining room, 1 lounge/bar, outside sitting area and 1 sun deck.
- Engine: Cummins 450hp.
- 2 Electric generators: Yanmar 100kVA. 24 hour electricity supply.
- Toshiba central-controlled air-conditioning and air ventilation.
- Heat and smoke detectors, Fire fighting system, Fire alarm system (Networks Inc., USA)
Thanks to your continuing support, we're celebrating our sixteenth anniversary at AsiaTourAdvisor. You've helped us grow into the premier online tour operator for Asia. We offer a special $8 discount per pax for your booking of any tour with us The event only lasts for 5 days from 23/05/2013 to 28/05/2013 only. We will continue providing you with more better tour and services, and we hope you can continue to enjoy your trip, your satisfaction is our motivation.Check out our tours and book NOW!
1. What method of payment does AsiaTourAdvisor.com accept?
We accept these payment methods: credit cards, Paypal and cash deposit
2. Do i have to put a deposit or make a partial payment for a reservation?
You are required to make deposits or partial payments (30% at least) for your reservationRead full FAQ section