Angkor Wat & Angkok Thom is a popular destination is quite an understatement. It is perhaps one of the most spectacular temples in the world. Take a look and awe at the expert craftsmanship required to produce this masterpiece of Khmer architecture. Take a tour of Angkor Wat and find out more about the temple. Inside are carvings and bas-reliefs depicting Hindu mythology, and over 2000 Asparas Dancers decorate the temple.
Some of these Angkorian temples were built in the last millennium. Perfect for you to discover Angkor’s earlier history and culture. Then it is time for you to step inside the majestic walled city of Angkor Thom. Enter its impressive stone gates, marvel at its elaborate carvings and savor this once in a lifetime experience.
Day 1: Enjoy a champagne cruise aboard a stylish riverboat on Tonle Sap Lake at sunsetPlace Transport: Cruise
Today's Activities: Enjoy a champagne cruise aboard a stylish riverboat on Tonle Sap Lake at sunset
Day 2: Discover Angkor's grandeurPlace Transport: Car
Today's Activities: Discover Angkor's grandeur
Meals: B, L
Day 3: Visiting a temple this morningPlace Transport: Car
Today's Activities: Visiting a temple this morning
Meals: B, L
1. 16 fantastic years in travel!
It's our 16th anniversary in 2012, which makes us - AsiaTourAdvisor (ATA), without doubt, the longest running and most experienced tour operator in Indochina. Our name is one of the most respected and admired in the industry and it's a huge reason behind our success.
AsiaTourAdvisor is the single largest travel company specializing in Asia tours. Our strong relationships with premier vacation operators ensure that you will receive the highest level of attention and satisfaction in the industry. The fact is 99% satisfied customers enjoyed their holiday with us and willing to recommend our services to others. Readmore
AsiaTourAdvisor prides itself on offering the best quality for your money. Our years of experience in the travel industry means we’ve developed strong relationships with domestic and international travel agents. We keep close tabs on the southeast Asia travel industry, which allows us to offer you amazing tour packages at competitive prices.
We’re proud to employ some of the most talented tourism professionals in southeast Asia. Our staff are all local residents with in-depth knowledge of the Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia regions. They speak multiple languages, understand southeast Asian cultures and have an abundance of experience working in the tourism sector. AsiaTourAdvisor is a success because of its employees.
We know that all travelers are different. That’s why AsiaTourAdvisor offers an array of tour packages that allows you to customize your trip. Just speak to one of our friendly representatives to learn more.
We’re the best because we understand our clients and their specific travel needs. Also, we’re passionate about the southeast Asia region and enjoy sharing its amazing culture, rich history and spectacular natural beauty with visitors. We love our country and we want you to love it too.
Our reputation is based on our commitment to service and value. You can count on us to provide an exceptional travel experience every time.
8. Money back Guarantee
We’re committed to maintaining the high quality of our tours. So we are always confident that given the high quality of all our services and always do all our best for your travel. We make sure that will be refund your money if: The quality of the trip is not as what we said.
9.How to Reach Us
Customer service is available online from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Sunday, UTC/GMT +7. Responses are guaranteed within 1 business day, however in most cases we’ll provide you with an answer within 5 to 7 hours on a business day. Have a question? Need help planning your next trip to Laos, Cambodia or Vietnam? E-mail us at email@example.com or complete our contact form, and our competent staff will provide you with a response shortly.
10. Stay & breathe new life in culture
AsiaTourAdvisor provides one of best travel experiences in southeast Asia. We offer affordable prices and well-planned tours featuring friendly and experienced guides. We’re committed to providing travelers with an amazing experience every time. And we do it by following these core values.
We always ensure our customers are 100% satisfied. AsiaTourAdvisor sets high standards for every one of our tours, plus our warm and friendly staff guarantee travelers will have an unforgettable experience.
12. Learn on the go
We work with companies dedicated to "educational" travel. They hire the best guides and provide lifelong learning opportunities all across the globe. Most trips feature lectures given by local experts or faculty from a partnering university.
13. Get more for your money
Traveling is an investment, and we make sure you get the best value for your money. Our trips allow you to stretch your travel dollar so that you can experience a wide variety of cultural, educational and recreational activities without any surprise charges.
14. Secure & easy online booking
Booking your trip with AsiaTourAdvisor is simple and hassle free. Payment is easy. We accept the following major credit cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express and Paypal. Using our web page to make all of your travel arrangements is easy from start to finish. Once you have completed the reservation process, all of the documentation you need can either be picked up in our office or sent to you via email. With offices around the world, we are always there to help you. Your personal details are safe with us! Your security and confidentiality is our highest priority so we encrypt your details as they are being sent back and forth across the Internet with SSL (Secure Socket Layer), an industry leading security protocol.
Do you have any question about our services or about your proposed tours with us? Ger all answers hereView more »
Any confusion about making your tour bookings or reservations with us? Read our reservation FAQsView more »
Stuck at making payments? Get all your queries resolved and step ahead to make a pleasant tourView more »
|Accommodation||NET Price in USD Per Person|
|01Pax||02 Pax||3-5 Pax||6-7Pax||8-10 Pax||Single Supplement|
|Mid – range 3* Hotel||606||370||306||240||249||38|
|Superior 4* Hotel||651||392||328||262||271||61|
|Deluxe 5* Hotel||831||482||418||352||361||151|
|Hotels||Mid-range (3+*)||Superior (4*)||Deluxe (5*)||Premium (5+*)|
|Siem Reap Hotels||City River Hotel||Somadevi Angkor Hotel||Sokha Angkor Hotel||Sokha Angkor Hotel|
|Phnom Penh Hotels||Cardamom Hotel||Ohana Hotel||Intercontinental Hotel||Intercontinental Hotel|
|Sihanoukville Hotels||White Beach Hotel||Independence Hotel||Sokha Beach Hotel||Sokha Beach Hotel|
|Kep Hotels||Veranda Natural Resort||Knai Bang Chatt Hotel||Knai Bang Chatt Hotel||Knai Bang Chatt Hotel|
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double or twin room.
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner).
- Local English speaking guide
- All transfers in private Air-Con car.
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits.
- Boat-Tour as mentioned
- Daily drinking water, cold towels and snacks.
- Other meals than mentioned.
- Other services than mentioned.
- International Flights.
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature.
- Tips, Travel insurance (must include helicopter evacuation for Cambodia).
- Visa for Cambodia (Visa issued on arrival, USD20/pax, please bring 1 passport photo)
- All international and domestic air tickets.
- Camera/video entrance fees.
- If you have any specific food requirements (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide or our partners so that they san server you better. If you are a food lover, AsiaTourAdvisor.com can be your culinary guide and provide you the opportunity to savor tempting local food and world-famous dishes.
- Meals are included as specified in the itinerary. Meal codes are: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner.
- Breakfast - Each breakfast will be served in your hotel. Breakfast selections include Cambodian and Western dishes to meet every diner's taste.
- Lunch - Lunches are normally arranged at the Cambodian restaurants near the scenic spots. Your tour guides will order food according to your appetite. Most are Cambodian dishes, and some are modified to fit westerners' tastes. At some of the meals one complimentary soft drink is served.
- Dinner - Same as lunch. If you prefer to not eat Cambodian food, AsiaTourAdvisor.com suggests you have dinner on your own. Your local tour guide can recommend some good western restaurants in the area.