Have you wondered which is the best Hanoi tours to Halong Bay to discover the whole beauty of these two tourist attractions? This article will give you some useful information about top three Hanoi tours that synthesized from tourist’s reviews.
Hanoi Halong Bay tour package in 2 days
If you are worried about the short time of your vacation, this tour will please you. Here are some interesting activities that you should try when choosing this tour in 2 days:
- Visiting some famous destinations in Hanoi: Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam, it keeps so many national elites expressing through its landscapes and architectural structures. Some of them are Hoan Kiem Lake, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature and so on.
- Enjoying group Lan Ha Bay – Halong Bay Cruise in one day: this kind of sightseeing trip has recently become more and more popular with tourists. It gives them a fresh experience when visiting Halong Bay.
- Having fresh and delicious Vietnamese seafood for lunch: Vietnam is a coastal country so it has a diverse source of seafood to serve for tourists. Let try them in yours Vietnam tours.
- Cruising through Hang Sang – Hang Toi area (Brightness cave – Darkness cave) where belongs to Cat Ba National Park: this area is located in the protected area of Cat Ba Biosphere Reserve. It has a lot of stalactites and stalagmites formed with different shapes, which creates the poetic and pristine beauty of Hang Sang – Hang Toi area attracting a lot of tourists.
- Kayaking in the middle of Lan Ha Bay to try touching the emerald water: Lan Ha Bay has an area of over 7,000 hectares including approximately 400 islets with so many interesting shapes. All the islets in Lan Ha Bay are covered with green trees, even an extremely small islet. With its beauty, it is appreciated as beautiful as Halong Bay by a lot of tourists. They usually choose Lan Ha Bay to go kayaking to enjoy cool water here.
You can read more in this article: Hanoi Halong Bay Tour 2 Days
Hanoi Halong Bay tour 3 days
If you find that 2 days is too short for a trip to Hanoi and Halong Bay, then, a 3 days tour will be suitable to meet your demand. Taking part in this tour in 2 most beautiful spots like Hanoi and Halong Bay and you can have a chance to:
- Admiring the charming Hanoi, with traditional and refined traits of French colonial architecture, romantic tree-lined boulevards, and scenic lakes.
- Exploring one of the hidden caves of Halong and marvel at the stalagmite formations: Halong Bay has a wide range of caves hidden inside. We can name some of them: Trinh Nu Cave, Luon Cave, Bo Nau Cave, Hanh Cave, Kim Quy Cave and so on.
- Having a buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes served: some well-like Vietnamese specialties are Phở, bread, noodles, spring rolls, egg rolls, soup and so on.
- Soaking up the sun on deck or gaze at the stars.
- Getting up early for a sunrise.
- Taking a nighttime fishing trip for squid: if you choose to visit Halong Bay by a cruise, it is certainly an ideal experience for you at night.
- Visiting Sung Sot Cave: it is one of the biggest caves in Halong bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Its entrance is far from sea level about 25 meters and hidden under the abundant foliages above.
See more: Hanoi Halong Bay tour 3 days
Hanoi to Halong Bay tour 4 days
Three – day tour is enough time for you to explore modern and ancient Hanoi and Halong Bay but if you love traveling to Northern Vietnam, you can choose a tour in 4 days. Here are some remarkable activities in 4 days:
- Discovering the charm of Hanoi with its traditional and refined traits appearing here since the French colonial period: some of them are Hanoi Old Quarter, Hanoi Opera House, Museum of Vietnamese History and so on.
- Enjoying a music water show in Tuan Chau: Tuan Chau is the most famous entertainment center in Halong Bay. It serves tourists with a lot of water music performance. Besides, dolphin and seagull performance are also included in its entertainment activities.
- Contemplating the dramatic limestone islands in Halong Bay, and kayaking to a local fishing village and experience the local life here.
- Waking up early for a morning exercise session among a fairy land like Halong Bay: Halong Bay in the morning has a gentle beauty with a thin mist covering the whole landscape. It will be an unforgettable moment in your Hanoi tours to Halong Bay.
- Getting to know more about Vietnamese cuisine at a cooking class: taking a Vietnamese cooking class in Halong is a new experience for tourists, especially foreigners. It is also a good way to help them understand more about Vietnamese traditional culinary culture.
If you want to try this tour you can read more information in this post: Hanoi Halong Bay Tour 4 Days.