Summer is coming! Do you plan to have a trip to relax with your family in an interesting destination? If the answer is “yes”, let’s take a tour to one of the breeziest tourist destinations in Vietnam. It is Mekong Delta. With Mekong Delta tour 3 days, you will visit two provinces in Mekong Delta. Here are some places and activities that you should visit and join in your trip.
Spending the first day in Ben Tre
Departing from Ho Chi Minh City, you will arrive in Ben Tre first.
- Visiting Chau Thanh – the gateway district of Ben Tre: with a wide range of fruit orchards, ecotourism is considered to be a typical feature of Chau Thanh. Visiting this land, you will experience a lot of interesting activities such as eating fruits, drinking honey tea, listening to the melodies of “đờn ca tài tử”, going fishing, rowing or driving horses.
- Going for a sightseeing to Que Dua: it is an intimate name for Tan Thach Commune. It is a place to visit some coconut candy manufacturers and see how people create a coconut candy step by step. Especially, you will have a chance to taste the fatty flavour of candy from coconut mixed with durian, which you certainly cannot forget when leaving Ben Tre.
- Visiting Forever Green Resort: this is a high-class resort designed and built according to the chain of resorts in the United States. Its total area is up to 21 hectares including hotel, bungalow, restaurant, spa, swimming pool and serves some activities such as karaoke, Đờn ca tài tử, performance art and so on.
- Spending time in Ben Truc: it is a popular tourist destination in Ben Tre with an area of 1,000 square meters. A special thing in this place is that you will see fireflies on the river at night. It is an extremely brilliant scenery in this peaceful land.
Visiting some famous tourist destinations in Can Tho City in the second day
In your Mekong Delta tours, the second place to visit is Can Tho City. It has some famous tourist destinations:
- Visiting Bang Lang Stork Sanctuary: it is one of the largest bird sanctuaries in Mekong Delta. The best time to admire the beautiful landscape and the lively life of birds is in the morning. Therefore, starting your second day with this destination is completely suitable.
- Learning history in Can Tho Museum: this place displays many ancient artifacts of Can Tho as well as Mekong Delta through many different periods. These belong to Kinh, Hoa, Khmer people and has high cultural values.
- Experiencing in Binh Thuy Ancient House: it is an ancient structure with French architectural style. With so many cultural and architectural values, this is an antique house that helps researchers study the living and cultural life as well as the development of Mekong Delta.
Enjoying the last day and ending your Mekong Delta tour 3 days
- Contemplating the beauty of Ninh Kieu Wharf: it is a symbol for the development of Can Tho city. It attracts a lot of tourists because it owns the scenic river view to Hau River.
- Visiting Cai Rang floating market: it is a well-liked market in Mekong Delta. This kind of market specializes in buying fruits and agricultural products. Going to the market in the morning, you can have breakfast, buy some specialties and experience the life on the boat of local people.
After visiting Cai Rang floating market, certainly, you have got a lot of experiences and memories in your Mekong Delta tour 3 days. Now, it’s time to return to Ho Chi Minh City and enjoy another Vietnam tours.