Mekong Delta is always an attractive destination in Vietnam. You want to take a trip to Mekong Delta but your holiday is very short, don’t you? Don’t worry! Here are the three best Mekong Delta tour 1 day for you:
Ben Tre is the tourist destination serving cycling tourism. This kind of tour just developed a few years ago but nowadays it attracts a lot of tourists, especially foreigners. Participating in the biking tour, you will cycle along the rural streets to contemplate the peaceful beauty of the countryside and visit some garden homestays such as Ba Danh, Nhon Thanh, Duyen Que and so on. Especially, you will have a chance to drink honey tea and enjoy the fresh fruits in the fruit orchards. Therefore, it is completely a great experience to not only discover what you like but also train your body.
Traditional village tour
Here are some famous traditional villages to visit in Mekong Delta tour 1 day:
- Pía Cake Village in Soc Trang: it is a familiar cake with a lot of people and the most famous brand is Vung Thom Pía Cake. When travelling in Mekong Delta tour 1 day, you should buy this special gift to give to friends and family.
- Conical hat village in Can Tho: this traditional business is more than 70 years of age. The conical hats are meticulously made of cane and Rhapis palm leaves by skilled hands of craftsmen. When discovering Mekong Delta tours in the boat, certainly, you can not lack a conical hat to shade for you during your trip.
Refer to the article: Top-ranked traditional handicraft villages in Mekong Delta
- Coconut candy village in Ben Tre: coconut candy is a mainstream typical food in Ben Tre. Visiting a coconut manufacturer, you will be instructed to make a coconut candy step by step. Through this activity, you can easily explore Ben Tre culinary culture as well as daily activities of local people. Buying coconut candy to give to your relatives is also a good idea.
If you want to discover these destinations, you can book that tour: Ben Tre Private Mekong Day Tour
Mekong Delta is an ideal place to admire the natural beauty:
- Dropping yourself in an eco-friendly surroundings of Tra Su Cajuput Forest: it has an area of about 850 hectares with a rich ecosystem. It is a symbol of the beauty of floating season in An Giang. Sitting on the boat, going through cajuput forest and hearing the loquacious bird-song will become an unforgettable memory in your Mekong Delta tour 1 day.
- Experiencing the ridden feeling in Cai Rang floating market: mentioning Can Tho, no one doesn’t know Cai Rang floating market. It is one of the five largest floating markets in Mekong Delta. You should go there in the morning because this time is the most exciting and crowded time of the floating market. All the shopping and dining activities are held on the boat so it will give an enjoyable experience here.
- Visiting Tram Chim National Park: it was recognized as the fourth biosphere reserve of Vietnam and the 2,000th of the world with over 232 rare species of birds, especially including Sarus Crane that is in the Red List of endangered species.
Contact us to have the perfect Vietnam tours.