We come to the North for the cold and peaceful atmosphere, to the Central for the tremendous landscapes of mountain and beaches, and to the South for the tropical, active lifestyle. As many years pass by, Vietnam Tours in the South are always being loved by tourists for its own charms. Let’s find out what is the secret that makes people fall in love with this rustic area in this writing.
1. Why the South is a nice place to visit for Vietnam Tours?
In Vietnam’s southern highlands the scenery is spectacular and the climate is harmony. No wonder the colonial powers sought out Dalat as their Summer retreat. Head towards the coast and the beach lover has a number of options as Phu Quoc or Phan Thiet.
The tropical south also offers nightlife and an exciting buzz in Ho Chi Minh or for a more relaxing time journey deep into the Mekong Delta and witness a lifestyle and tradition that has changed little over the years. A wonderful part of this versatile country.
2. Top cities for Vietnam Tour in the South
Vietnam Tours in Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City, formerly known as Saigon, is a crowded and energetic city which is embracing the new lease of economic life that Vietnam is experiencing. Away 1,080 miles from Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh with its tropical climate and constant buzz it may have more in common with Bangkok.
Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Tour the Reunification Palace, Post Office, War Remnants Museum
- Pop into Ben Thanh Market early in the morning
- Admire the Chinese pagodas in Cholon
- Wander along with the city for street foods
- Try the tremendous nightlife at the Bitexco Financial Tower
- Clamber through the Cu Chi tunnels
- Escape for a few days to the Mekong Delta
Fall in love with this buzzing city? One of the suitable tours for you is Discover Vietnam’s Southern – within just 6 days, you will travel not only the active Ho Chi Minh but also the tropical Mekong Delta area.
Call +84 4 3926 3858 for booking Vietnam Tours with Asia Tour Advisor.
Vietnam Tours in Can Tho
Can Tho is located in the center of the Mekong Delta, 100 miles from Ho Chi Minh City, on the Hau River. Can Tho the hub for the local rice and fruit trade as well as being the cultural heart of the region. There are the floating market, the noodle soups, the fresh tropical fruits that you must try when coming to this Western city. Below are some reasons for you to come here:
- Take a leisurely boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong river ( Bassac River)
- Taste the super delicious Vietnamese vermicelli soup
- Wander around the village and meet the friendly local people and experience how to cross a “Monkey bridge” which is built by only one stem of bamboo.
Suggest Vietnam Tours: Discover Mekong Delta River – This tour is quite a lovely suggestion for discovering the whole Can Tho and Mekong Delta. This whole package can help you both save time and enjoy traveling in the right way.
Find out more tour www.asiatouradvisor.com or call +84 4 3926 3858 for booking Vietnam Tours with Asia Tour Advisor.
3. How to book Vietnam Tours with best prices
With the long-time experience in making Asia and Vietnam Tours, Asia Advisor always be the nice travel agency to trust. You can choose from our design tours, or make it your own schedule.
Do not hesitate to contact us by phone +84 4 3926 3858 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are always cool trips with best prices and services for you. Let’s make your Vietnam trip wonderful!