Located at the centre of Cambodia, Kampong Thom is the second largest province of this kingdom. Spreading on the total area of 13,814 square kilometer, most of which are vast plains, and favored with Stung Sen River, Kampong Thom is a beautiful town which owns favorable conditions to facilitate agriculture as well as tourism.
- Location: Bordering the provinces of Siem Reap to the northwest, Preah Vihear to the north, Stung Treng to the north east, Kratie to the east,
- Kampong Cham and Kampong Chhnang to the south and the Tonle Sap to the west
- Status: Cambodia’s second largest province by area
- Population: 708,398 Area: 13,814 square kilometer
- Religions: Theravada Buddhism
- Rich in tourism potentials