Vietnam is famous for a lot of sightseeing tours for its beautiful landscapes across the country. Here are the three most popular Vietnam day tours representing for the three main regions of Vietnam. These Vietnam tours will not disappoint you, certainly, give you an unforgettable Vietnam holiday.
Vietnam day tours in Hanoi
In the morning, tourist car and guides will pick you up at the meeting place and prepare to start your Vietnam day tours in Hanoi to these following places:
- President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum: it is an architectural structure having great political significance, expressing the deep affection of Vietnamese people towards Uncle Ho.
- One Pillar Pagoda: located in the center of Hanoi, it is a unique architectural complex of Vietnam with a lotus flower shape.
- Temple of Literature: it is located in the south of Thang Long Citadel. It is a temple of Confucius and the first university of Vietnam as well.
In the afternoon, after having lunch and take a nap, you can continue the afternoon sightseeing tours.
- Hoa Lo Prison: it was the most important position of the French colonialists in the attempt to suppress the dissidents who were against colonialism.
- Hoan Kiem Lake, Turtle Tower, Ngoc Son Temple: they are the three famous relics and tourist attractions and also the pride of Hanoi people.
Then tourist car and guides will drop you off at the pick-up place. End your Hanoi tours.
Vietnam day tours in Hoi An
The most brilliant scenery in Hoi An is at night so this time is suitable to depart from Da Nang City to Hoi An Ancient Town. Tourist car and guides will pick you up at the meeting place and introduce these following places to you:
- Phung Hung ancient house: with over 100 years of age, Phung Hung ancient house has a unique structure with high wooden garret and wide corridor surrounding. It shows the development of Vietnam architecture and the exchange among Asian architectures in Hoi An during the previous centuries.
- Phuoc Kien Assembly Hall: it is an architectural structure built in 1697 to worship Thien Hau Holy Mother and the Gods who protecting water, money, children and so on.
- Japanese Covered Bridge Pagoda : this pagoda is located on a bridge across a creek in Hoi An Ancient town. The bridge was built by Japanese traders in the early 17th century. This is considered to be the only original Japanese architecture that is still well-preserved.
- Besides, you can stroll along Hoai River and watch Hoi An nightlife with lanterns hanging over the patios on the streets.
And you will end your Vietnam day tour in Hoi An Ancient Town.
One day trip in Ho Chi Minh
In the morning, tourist car and guides will pick you up at the meeting place and prepare to start your Vietnam day tours in Ho Chi Minh City to these following places:
- The War Remnants Museum: it is a museum dedicated to research, collection, storage, preservation and display of documents, pictures, evidence of crime of the aggressors and consequences they caused in Vietnam War.
- Independence Palace (Reunification Palace): it is the famous architecture in Ho Chi Minh City. Currently, it has been classified as a special national monument by the Prime Minister of Vietnam.
- Notre Dame Cathedral Basilica: it is an architectural masterpiece contributing to create the urban appearance of Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City. This architecture is also a place recognizing the introduction, exchange and continuation of the Eastern and Western architecture.
- Central Post Office: it is an ancient structure with more than 120 years of age. Today, it becomes one of the typical symbols of Ho Chi Minh City.
After having lunch and take a nap, you can continue the afternoon sightseeing tours.
- Ho Chi Minh Museum – Nha Rong harbor: this is a place where President Ho Chi Minh left to find new way to save the country. It stores the memories of Uncle Ho with southern people of Vietnam
- Giac Lam Pagoda: it is the oldest pagoda in the South East of Vietnam.
- Ba Thien Hau Temple in District 5: it is a typical Buddhist temple of Hoa people. It was built in 1760 to honour Mazu – the “Lady of the Seas”.
Then, tourist car and guides will drop you off at the pick-up place. End your Vietnam day tour in Ho Chi Minh City.