Phu Quoc is one of the most beautiful islands of Vietnam, located deep in the Gulf of Thailand, in Kien Giang province. This is considered the largest island in the population of 22 islands here. Coming to Phu Quoc, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the clear water, enjoy unique seafood only here. Every season to Phu Quoc is also beautiful because the temperature here only falls to about 28 degrees Celsius. However, you should monitor the weather before going to avoid rainy days.
In addition to the beautiful coastline, Phu Quoc is also famous for tourist attractions such as Khu Tuong Pepper Garden, North Island, Ganh Dau Cape, Hon Thom, Suoi Tranh … Besides, there are also dishes that when eaten can not be forgotten such as herring, “Nhum” porridge, holothurian, crab blood
So what does Phu Quoc have to attract international visitors:
- Phu Quoc beach is beautiful, unspoiled, and peaceful
- The people on the island are gentle and hospitable
- Coming to Phu Quoc, you can enjoy all kinds of fresh seafood at super cheap prices
- The climate is fresh and cool.
- Convenient transportation can fly.
What are you waiting for, please hurry and contact us to get the most complete Vietnam Tours experience